Terms & Conditions of Booking
Last Revised: May, 2019
1. HOUSE RULES
By booking this accommodation via Clark-Will Short Stays, all guests must agree specifically to adhere to the below basic house rules:
- Strictly No Smoking anywhere on our properties.
- No parties or events are to be held at any property at any time without express permission in writing prior to arrival from Clark-Will Short Stays.
- No additional guests to that specified at the time of booking are permitted to stay in any property without the express permission of the owners. Additional guests will incur additional nightly fees.
- No pets are allowed anywhere on the property.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum between 10pm and 8am at all properties, regardless of location. Please at all times respect our neighbours.
- All garages and exterior / interior locked storage rooms and cupboards at Clark-Will Short Stays properties are private / not accessible to guests. Anyone who tries to access a garage / storage room at the property and/or does access such a room successfully will be considered trespassing and asked to immediately vacate the property.
- Despite your best intentions, please don’t water, feed or damage any of the property’s indoor or outdoor plants.
- Guests will be fully liable for the cost of any items stolen or damaged from the property and/or for any cleaning or repair fees incurred by the owner should any theft and/or damage occur. We have a detailed property inventory so will be immediately aware of anything taken or damaged following a guest’s stay.
Should any of the above rules be breached at any time during a guest’s stay, the owners reserve the right to ask that guest to leave the property immediately.
2. CANCELLATION / BOOKING ALTERATION POLICY
Clark-Will Short Stays will refund a guests booking fee in full provided that a booking is cancelled more than 5 business days in advance. For all bookings that are cancelled within 2-5 business days in the lead up to a confirmed reservation, 50% of the booking fee will be forfeited on cancellation. For all bookings that are cancelled within 48hours of a confirmed reservation, the entire (100%) booking fee will be forfeited. Clark-Will Short Stays reserves the right to make exceptions to these conditions in the event of special / extenuating circumstances leading to a booking cancellation.
Bookings may be altered at the discretion of Clark-Will Short Stays, subject to the availability of a specific property on the altered dates the guest wishes to travel. This should ideally be coordinated via email with Clark-Will Short Stays (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Unless otherwise indicated, amendments will become effective immediately. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Clark-Will Short Stays site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. For your information, this page was last updated as of the date at the top of these terms and conditions.